|Los Almendros is a fabulous country villa on a domain of 6000 m2 in the Axarquia-region of Andalucia (Malaga province).
It is situated at an elevation of 800m and benefits from breathtaking panoramic views on a backdrop of the Sierra Tejeda, the town of Competa and the mediterranean.
On a clear day you can even see the Moroccan coast.
Biggest part of the domain consists of mandeltrees (hence the name Los Almendros) which, in bloom (januari – march), deliver a beautiful white spectacle.
The house itself sits on the border of the national parc of Tejeda, in between a few pueblos blancos (Canillas de Albaida (4 km), Competa (7 km), Salares (6,5 km)) and only 21 km from the coast.
Here you will find an oasis of tranquility, but you are never far from lively Competa, where you find restaurants, bars and shops.
Los Almendros is the ideal starting point for a whole series of activities :
Of course you can also stay home, relax by the pool, while sipping on a refreshing cocktail, and enjoy the beautiful panorama.
This region has 330 days of sunshine and can be visited the whole year through.
- 3 airconditioned bedrooms (2 with double bed, 1 with twin beds).
- 2 bathrooms : 1 with bath and 1 with shower.
- Fully fitted kitchen (gas hob, eye level oven and microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer).
- Spacious living room.
- Arched and glazed dining room with beautiful view.
- Outside different terraces, a 8×4 swimming pool, gazebo, tables and chairs/loungers.
- Dispose of a car is a must.
Cars can be rented at very reasonable prices.
From Malaga airport, It’s a 1 hour drive to Los Almendros.
- Lots of parking space.
- Free WIFI.
- Free use of washing machine and iron/board.
- Linens and towels included.
- Smoking not allowed inside the house.
- Pets are subject to our approval.
- The villa houses maximum 6 people.
Exceptions (e.g. couples with small children) are subject to our approval.
- We are not responsable for accidents that might happen on the domain.
There is a pool and stairs to the pool. Parents should keep an eye on their children !